New features and a mobile app for TopicPulse
From a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 24 August 2016, 11.51pm edt
TopicPulse, the social media story discovery tool that scans Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and 80,000 sources per minute, announced new advancements and features for its broadcast partners today.
New features in the TopicPulse system include:
- Alerts for Breaking News and Social Bursts: TopicPulse detects bursts in social media activity and immediately alerts users of breaking news.
- Viral Predictor: TopicPulse predicts which social trends are about to go viral based on their engagement and growth trends.
- Detect Story Opportunities: TopicPulse will show you which stories have high social engagement but low news coverage, indicating where there may be strong content opportunities.
- Customized Shortcuts: Get right to the social content and stories that matter most. Use shortcuts to see what your audience or competitor’s audience is talking about, discover new stories for broadcast, or see what’s gaining speed on social.
- New TopicPulse Mobile App for iOS and Android: Discover new stories and content opportunities on the go. Download the new mobile app at http://app.topicpulse.com/mobile
TopicPulse tracks real-time social media engagement for broadcasters in their local markets and within their audience qualitative profiles.
Futuri Media’s Director of TopicPulse Partnership Development, Jill Manuel, said, “Futuri’s team is committed to helping stations stand out in their markets on broadcast, digital, and mobile. TopicPulse enables our partners to leverage the power and speed of social media trends in their shows, newscasts, websites and social media posts. There’s nothing else like it.”
More information on TopicPulse v3 is available at http://www.topicpulse.com
Be the first to comment
Login or register to comment
It only takes a second with your Google or Facebook account.