#RAJAR: Bauer claims more record figures
From a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 3 February 2016, 7.01pm est
Magic and KISS Networks both increase reach, posting 3.3m and 5.4m listeners
Absolute Radio Network and KISS celebrate #1 and #2 national commercial breakfast shows
Absolute Radio Network posts record reach with 4.4m listeners
- Magic Network increases reach to 3.3m listeners (+21% yoy)
- Magic London celebrates increase in reach to 1.9m listeners (+9% yoy)
- ‘Nick Snaith on Magic in the Morning’ in London records best ever reach of 935,000 listeners (+6% yoy)
- KISS Network increases reach to 5.4m listeners (+10% yoy)
- ‘KISS Breakfast with Rickie, Melvin and Charlie’ is #2 national commercial breakfast show with record of 1.8m listeners (+10% yoy)
- KISSTORY celebrates increased reach of 1.4m listeners (+34% yoy)
- KISSTORY increases reach in London to 595,000 (+25% yoy)
- Absolute Radio Network posts record reach with 4.4m listeners (+13% yoy)
- ‘The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show’ is #1 national commercial breakfast show with record of 1.8m listeners (+14% yoy)
- Absolute Radio increases national reach to 2.1m listeners (+25% yoy)
- Absolute 80s remains #1 commercial digital station with increased reach of 1.6m (+12% yoy)
Bauer City Network
- Bauer Media City’s Network reaches 7.1m listeners
- Glasgow’s Clyde 1 celebrates increase in reach with 584,000 listeners (+22% yoy)
- Edinburgh’s Forth 1 posts increase in reach to 358,000 listeners (+6% yoy)
- Bauer Media is the #1 digital commercial radio group with 10.7m (+9% yoy) listeners consuming a Bauer radio brand digitally.
- Bauer Media continues to lead in digital listening with 55% (+4% yoy) of total Bauer Radio listening taking place via a digital device compared to the industry average of 42%
- Nine out of the top ten digital commercial stations are Bauer Media owned
Dee Ford, Group Managing Director Radio, Bauer Media, said: “We continue to invest in growing the reach and influence of our radio brands. Digital platforms enable great radio content and brands to grow quickly and with 6 Bauer Media services added to the new national digital multiplex launching next month, we are owning the commercial digital radio space”.
Abby Carvosso, Group MD Bauer Advertising said: “Our leadership in digital listening is testament to the depth of relationship that our influential brands have built with listeners. Our brands are growing their reach, delivering valuable audiences at scale across the UK at a national and local level offering our advertisers even more opportunities to connect with them whenever, wherever they are”
Source: RAJAR / Ipsos - MORI / RSMB, period Q4 2015, all stations and groups results are reported on their specified reporting period and TSA.
Be the first to comment
Login or register to comment
It only takes a second with your Google or Facebook account.