A full-time programming job at Hochanda Ltd in Oundle, Peterborough, UK
Posted 29 August 2018, 7.24am edt
We are looking for a talented Producer to join our enthusiastic team to plan, deliver editorial content and deliver hourly live shows to maximise sales potential for our live output. This role is on a seven-day fortnight shift pattern. Main duties include:
- Maximize sales by cross selling upsell items and monitoring live sales data, adjusting the live show format where necessary to capitalize on potential sales and increased ‘basket’ spend.
- Has a full understanding of the full production process and limitations, reacting to and problem solving
- Attends forward planning meetings, preps with buyers to ensure accurate product knowledge is ascertained.
- Develops Creative formats, builds guest relationships and confidence to ensure educational and successful demonstrations are delivered and extra studio requirements are acknowledged.
- Identify all products USP’s and construct a clear show format to be delivered to the TV team during the pre-production meeting.
- Briefs presenters to ensure successful show format and accurate product knowledge is achieved.
- Supports Presenters throughout shows whilst adopting the role of the viewer ensuring all product information is delivered accurately and concisely. Consistently promoting and managing audience interaction.
- Exercises creative flair to ensure that channel branding, identity and motto is retained.
- Works under own initiative and juggles multiple tasks in order to prioritise daily responsibilities.
- Experience of working within a Production role within shopping television.
- A good team player is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous sales experience and working within a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated with the ability to utilise initiative is essential for this role.