Account Manager - Smooth Radio North East
A full-time sales job at Communicorp UK in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Posted 31 January 2019, 1.00pm est
We are radio people who make a difference. Our aim is to deliver ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else in the industry. In return for delivering your very best work, we will provide you with your platform to perform, your canvas to create and the autonomy to do what you do best.
To sell amazing ideas to new and existing clients at Smooth Radio North East. Ensure Communicorp UK stands head and shoulders above the competition, continuing to grow and retain client business.
- Knowing your local market, you will spot opportunities and generate appointments to win new business
- Identify clients’ core needs and create innovative ideas to help grow their business
- Maintain and develop new and existing client relationships
- Present creative pitches using the latest technology
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio as we are and have sales experience, preferably in media.
- You’ll need to be a creative thinker
- Are you tech savvy? You’ll have to be!
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills are a must
- You should be a confident networker with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Good presentation & project management skills are a necessity
- You’ll have to have a full clean driving licence.
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary is based on experience plus commission (lots of it if you’re good!)
- Car allowance / Mobile phone/ Laptop
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Holiday buy & sell
- Flexible working
- Perkbox rewards
- Read more about rewards on our website
Your Team and Location
You will report to the Station Director and you will be based at Smooth Radio North East in Newcastle.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
This job closes: 23 February, 2019
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.