A full-time job at Create in London
Posted 13 July, 2017 in Office
Create is looking for a new Admin Assistant. This role will work across the company assisting the Production team, Commercial team, Managing Director and responsibility for office admin tasks.
Primarily, you will need to be super organised; in addition you will be tidy, methodical and be able to work at speed in a busy environment and sometimes under time-pressured deadlines.
Create is a global audio, video and events production company operating across multiple markets. It provides solutions for brands by creating bespoke multi-platform content and experiential exhibitions and events. See the full range of activity on our website.
The successful candidate will have:
- A production, office admin or PA background, either through working at a media company or a busy office in any industry.
- Competent in using a variety of office based software; e.g. word, excel, keynote, powerpoint, sage etc.
- They will be able to apply common sense and make decisions when delegated tasks
- Excellent communication skills in order be an effective team player, working with colleagues, clients and suppliers to ensure tasks and projects run smoothly
- Managing office tasks to assist the smooth operating of the London office
- Supporting the Managing Director with admin tasks
- Supporting Producers with project organisation
- Working with the Commercial team to create support material, presentations and budgets
- Assisting the finance team with admin tasks
Remuneration: Depending on skills and experience, however please note this is a junior assistant role.
If you’re interested please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you should get an interview to John Hirst, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
This job closes: 28 July, 2017
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.