A part-time creative job at Vibe 107.6 FM in Watford
Posted 19 April 2018, 7.19am edt
This job is not paid
Could you be the voice of Vibe 107.6 FM’s Breakfast Show and wake up listeners, amusing them from 6am - 9am with the best music playlist, fun features and competitions? Breakfast is a key show at Vibe 107.6 FM, setting the tone for the rest of the station. You will be talking to a wide range of listeners, so your content needs to be fun, fresh and appealing.
Confidence, enthusiasm, commitment and the skills to present live on air in the morning are vital. You will be trusted to present to a large audience and involve them through social media, texts and on air. You will also be responsible for providing regular travel bulletins. Therefore you will need to put in the time to be creative, take ownership and get really stuck in. People who only want to introduce songs need not apply!
- Previous experience presenting in commercial/community/student radio, using commercial standard radio broadcasting equipment. (Ideally on a Breakfast show).
- A passion for radio and an interest in Vibe 107.6 FM and South West Herts.
- A confident and enthusiastic sounding voice.
- Very good organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent and fun ideas for content and features.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for new commercial chart music.
- Be punctual and committed with the ability to wake up early for the Breakfast Show (6am – 9am)
- Adaptable to change as well as being quick to find a solution to any problems.