A part-time job at Rinse FM in London
Posted 7 June, 2017 in Creative
This job is not paid
Rinse FM are looking for self motivated and ambitious volunteers to join our team of Broadcast Assistants.
Monitoring on air output.
Looking after studio equipment and troubleshooting.
Looking after Soundcloud playlists.
Recording and editing audio.
Setting up and preparing prerecorded shows.
- Planning & Producing shows.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of DJ setups
- Knowledge of Adobe Audition
- Knowledge of Psquared Myriad
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- IT skills
You'll be expected to come in for one shift per week of 4-8 hours.
Please note, we are a community radio station and these are voluntary positions.