Content Producer, Premier Gospel
A full-time programming job at Premier Christian Communications Ltd in London (SW1P)
Posted 25 June 2019, 8.44am edt
JOB TITLE:Content Producer, Premier Gospel Radio
HOURS OF WORK:Full-time (35 Hours per week) Monday to Friday (7am – 3pm) Additional weekend work required with Time Off in Lieu given (once or twice per month)
REPORTING TO:Station Director, Premier Gospel
SALARY: £24,500-£26,500pa depending on skills and experience
Purpose of Role
To source, produce and present content to engage a primarily Christian audience for media platforms to high standards. To support overall strategy to transform lives and grow audiences, engagement and support across all brands.
- Research and produce editorial content for cross media platforms as directed fulfilling any relevant key performance indicators as agreed
- Produce and be available for the production of marketing or promotional content including trails, videos or otherwise for use across Premier’s media platforms
- Present radio programmes as directed (live or pre-recorded)
- Repurpose content for use across other platforms as directed
- Comply to Premiers editorial, studio and behavioural guidelines*
- Ensure all content is compliant with OfCom guidelines
- Produce content for Premier Gospel Presents, Spirit Charge
- Produce Saturday Breakfast show
- Producer Weekday Gospel Breakfast
- Book guests for other shows as required
- Creation of weekly podcast and associated digital content
- Repurposing of radio generated content for online, eBooks etc
- Develop and manage promotional activity including `longer listening’ campaigns ensuring promotions are delivered across radio and digital
- Assist in streamlining of communications within PG team and across other platforms in relation to key editorial/promotion or other activities
- Arranging show cover in liaison with Station Director
- Attend various meetings as applicable On-air Presenting
- VT shows as required This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements at any time after discussion with the post holder.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in communication.
- Experience in radio or media environment.
- Experience in creating engaging and desirable digital content
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Photoshop and other regularly used applications.
Skills and Qualities
- Excellent communication skills, written, oral and public speaking.
- Good broadcasting voice.
- Proven administration, multi-tasking, and prioritising and organisational skills.
- Strong editorial and production skills in audio, video and print/copy as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A proven understanding of the Christian faith and matters related to the Christian church in the UK and worldwide.
- Good administrative and organisational skills including good time management and timekeeping.
- Excellent negotiation skills combined with flexibility.
- Proven good use of initiative with ability to work well in groups and independently
- High level of commitment and dedication.
- The post holder will work in a Christian environment, therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims.
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful. Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by close of play 18th July 2019.
This job closes: 18 July, 2019
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.