Digital Content Producer - KISS
A full-time digital job at KISS FM in London
Posted 13 September 2018, 12.18pm edt
With over 4 million listeners a week, KISS is one of the most high profile and well respected radio brands in the world. Alongside our radio output, our audience love to engage with us across social media – checking out the latest behind-the-scenes action from the KISS studio, staying in the know on the latest entertainment news, and watching our exclusive celeb interview videos.
We’ve got a unique opportunity for a Digital Content Producer to join our award-winning team, taking on the challenge to help grow our audience reach, engagement and digital listening through daily content production.
You’ll be pro-active, excited by all things social media and video, and have your finger firmly on the pulse of the latest trends dominating the KISS world. This role will also work with the UK’s BIGGEST breakfast show – KISS Breakfast with Rickie, Melvin & Charlie, as well as help with our coverage strategy of our world-class events including KISS Haunted House Party & KISSTORY on the Common.
Reporting into the KISS Cross-Platform Content Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting KISS Breakfast in the visualization and social media activity of the show.
- Produce high quality music-led daily content around the KISS playlist artists, with a view to increase both radio and digital audiences.
- Create engaging audio/visual social media content, reflective of current trends,
- Contributing to video & general content ideas for key events across the year.
- Produce regular email communications for the KISS listener newsletter database.
- Proactively research new tools / content ideas to help drive digital listening figures.
- Work with commercial teams on ideas generation and execution of client-led activity.
- Conduct regular market analysis to report on activity and assess new trends and features to test.
Experience & skills:
- Extensive knowledge and passion for different social media channels and their community members.
- Established social media background including proven community management with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Editorial experience with a strong understanding of key broadcast channels, and the platforms/technologies used to deliver our product across web, apps and mobile.
- Experience in the use of Photoshop, iMovie and a basic understanding of HTML.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Relevant brand experience or great brand knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- A self-starter who excels in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
KISS is part of Bauer Media Group