Imaging Producer - KISS
A full-time programming job at KISS FM in London
Posted 11 July 2018, 12.01pm edt
KISS is one of the most high profile and well respected radio brands in the world and we have a unique opportunity for someone to develop the already award-winning sound design of our network.
You’ll play an integral part in the creation and delivery of pre-recorded audio; idents/sweepers, promotional trails, sponsorship elements, program elements and brand-wide programming projects, as required for the KISS network.
You will have a strong audio production background – producing audio for radio. You’ll work with a small team of producers and be proactive with your creativity to contribute to the development of our innovative sound. You will also ensure that the highest production standards are consistently met.
You’ll work to the direction of the KISS Group Programme Director and be expected to develop strong relationships with the core editorial and commercial programming teams.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of Pro Tools and/or Ableton Live
- Experience of Audio Imaging & Music Production and how they work together
- Experience of brand-led audio production (editorial & commercial)
- Experience of creative script writing (editorial & commercial)
- Excellent voice over direction / development
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
KISS is part of the Bauer Media Group