National Multimedia Journalist
A freelance and contract journalism job at Premier Christian Radio in City of Westminster, London, UK
Posted 23 January 2019, 8.54am est
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for an ambitious and dynamic journalist at Premier, the UK’s leading Christian media organisation.
You’ll have the opportunity to tell your stories through news bulletins on air to a national audience of around 1.2 million listeners and through online articles to websites that reach up to 900,000 people a month around the world.
We’re looking for someone with newsroom experience but can also bring passion, drive and creativity to move our news coverage to the next level.
You won’t just be joining any old newsdesk doing rip and read stories, you’ll be joining a team which is regularly receiving award nominations, having stories picked up by national press and is increasingly getting global attention.
So, if you’re looking for a change and want to be part of a team sharing news that matters, apply to Premier today.
What we want:
- Experience broadcasting and/or writing news within a media organisation
- Strong news judgement and understanding of media law
- Proven experience in digital journalism
- A basic understanding of Christianity and the UK church
- A recognised journalism qualification desirable
What you need to do:
- Send us a CV plus evidence of your work (preferably broadcast & print) to email@example.com
A full job description can be found at www.premier.org.uk/jobs
Closing date: February 19th
This job closes: 19 February, 2019
Please say you saw this position on media.info when applying.