Radio broadcast assistant
A freelance and contract other job at Tandem Productions Ltd in Central London
Posted 19 August 2019, 12.05pm edt
Radio broadcast assistant required by small, friendly production company
- 1 day per week - starting w/c 16th September 2019
- Freelance terms
- Central London
- Thorough knowledge of classical music repertoire
- Conscientious and accurate approach
- Very comfortable using social media
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent IT skills including some understanding of graphic design software
- Audio editing experience
- Video editing experience
- Ripping, compiling and documenting classical music playlists from CD and download platforms for BBC broadcast
- Entering details of pieces, performers, record labels etc onto BBC broadcast systems pre and post transmission
- Creating and scheduling posts and other assets for social media
- Updating online schedules
- Other general administrative duties
Would suit: Music undergraduate, postgraduate or graduate with a strong interest in audio/broadcasting.
This job closed on 2 September, 2019 so we’re afraid you can no longer apply for this role.
Get more: See more radio jobs or subscribe to the media.info/daily to get a daily email with the latest opportunities. Got a job to add? Add it free.