Social Media Content Producer - KISS
A full-time digital job at KISS FM in London
Posted 11 July 2018, 10.34am edt
With over 4 million listeners a week, KISS is one of the most high profile and well-respected radio brands in the world. Alongside our radio output, our audience love to engage with us across social media – checking out the latest behind-the-scenes action from the KISS studio, staying in the know on the latest entertainment news and watching our exclusive celeb interview videos.
We now have a unique opportunity for a Social Media Content Producer to join our award-winning team, taking on the challenge to help grow our audience reach, engagement and digital listening.
You will be pro-active, excited by all things social media and video and have your finger firmly on the pulse of the latest trends dominating the KISS world. This role will also work with the UK’s BIGGEST breakfast show – KISS Breakfast with Rickie, Melvin & Charlie, as well as help with our coverage strategy of our world-class events including KISS Haunted House Party & KISSTORY on the Common.
Reporting into the KISS Cross-Platform Content Manager you will be responsible for:
- Producing engaging audio/visual content from all available broadcast material, with a view to increase both radio and digital audiences.
- Highlighting the trending topics across social media each day, producing engaging content, which reflects this and drives digital listening.
- Proactively research new tools/content ideas to help drive digital listening figures.
- Help drive the social media strategy for the KISS UK brands.
- Present regular social media reporting to the wider KISS team.
- Work with commercial teams on ideas generation and execution of client-led activity.
- Conduct regular market analysis to report on activity and assess new trends and features to test.
Experience & skills:
- Extensive knowledge and passion for different social media channels and their community members.
- Established social media background including proven community management with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Editorial experience with a strong understanding of key broadcast channels and the platforms/technologies used to deliver our product across web, apps and mobile.
- Experience in the use of Photoshop, iMovie and a basic understanding of HTML.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Relevant brand experience or great brand knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- A self-starter who excels in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
KISS is part of the Bauer Media Group