Radio Days Africa kicks off on June 29
By James Cridland for media.info
Posted 20 June 2016, 3.47am edt
As a former speaker - twice!- at this conference, I'd heartily recommend it as a date for your diary, if you've got the time.
Taking place from June 29 at the Wits Club in Braamfontein, Johannesburg, Radio Days Africa is billed as the leading forum for dialogue and learning in the African radio industry: with more than sixty confirmed speakers sessions include innovation, technology, programming, sales, marketing, podcasting, web and activations.
According to the website, this year's confirmed events include:
- Helen Boaden, Director of BBC Radio, will share her thoughts on radio in a changing environment
- The connected car: new cars will be Internet enabled. What does that mean for radio?
- Speed Dating the Superstars – Chat to SA’s big brand presenters and get insight into how to grow your profile and become a better presenter.
- How to step into big shoes: exploring how prominent DJs and presenters handle the challenge of taking over a popular slot
- Masterclasses on air-checking and feedback as well as talent management
- Changing Communities using children on radio, the story of the Children’s Radio Foundation.
The full programme is now available for download.
Be the first to comment
Login or register to comment
It only takes a second with your Google or Facebook account.