UK Commercial Radio awards are open for entries
From a press release to email@example.com
Posted 6 January 2016, 4.10am est
The Commercial Radio Awards 2016 website is now live and open for entries.
The awards, now in their 21st year, are organised by Radiocentre. Arqiva is proud to be the awards’ headline sponsor for the 17th year running. They celebrate achievements across the whole spectrum of commercial radio, including the best in presenting, features and advertising.
There are 3 new awards this year. In the People category, there is a new Industry Leadership Award. The 2 other new awards are within the Advertiser/Creative category: the Most Creative Campaign of the Year and The Most Effective Agency Case Study of the Year.
Darren Henley OBE, Chief Executive of Arts Council England and former Managing Director of Classic FM, is Chair of Judges for the 2016 Awards.
The ceremony will be held on Tuesday 17 May at Chalk Farm’s The Roundhouse for the second year running. They're sponsored by Arqiva.
The awards close for entries at 5pm on Friday 5 February 2016.
The Arqiva Commercial Radio Awards: Categories for 2016
- Presenter of the Year (under 2 Million TSA)
- Presenter of the Year (over 2 Million TSA)
- Programmer of the Year - sponsored by RCS
- Unsung Hero of the Year - sponsored by GES Radio Intelligence
- Journalist of the Year (Ali Booker Memorial Award)
- Industry Leadership Award (New for 2016)
- Station of the Year (under 500,000 TSA)
- Station of the Year (500,000 to 2M TSA)
- Station of the Year (over 2 Million)
- Breakfast Show of the Year (under 2 Million TSA)
- Breakfast Show of the Year (over 2 Million TSA) - sponsored by Reelworld
- Feature(s) of the Year
- Single Programme or Broadcast of the Year
- Specialist Programme of the Year
- Social Action Initiative
- Station Imaging Award
- News Coverage of the Year
Sales & Marketing Awards
- Marketing Award
- Local Sales Team of the Year
- National Sales Award
- Innovation of the Year - sponsored by 7digital
Advertiser / Creative Awards
- Media Agency of the Year - sponsored by GTN UK
- Most Creative Campaign of the Year (New for 2016)
- Most Effective Agency Case Study of the Year (New for 2016)
- The Lifetime Achievement Award - not available to enter
- The Arqiva Gold Award - not available to enter
Be the first to comment
Login or register to comment
It only takes a second with your Google or Facebook account.